Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Close
You need to log in before you can reply       Login | Register now

[] Welcome and Forum Regulations

Author: ForumAdmin 2014-9-18 11:11
219 57501
Welcome to the DJI developer forum.

We are hoping to use this forum to expand our support to all DJI developers. We target to build a DJI developer community, base on this forum with the support from many other multirotor forums and users, to perfect our development platform.

Please note that use of this website is subject to the rules and regulations below. Please read these rules carefully and ensure all of your activity is in line with them.

DJI Forum Rules

Content:

Part One: Preamble
Part Two: Forum General Principles
Part Three: Forum Specific Rules
Part Four: Limitation of liability
Part Five: Miscellaneous

Part One: Preamble

DJI
developer forum is an innovative platform created by DJI for development information exchange and sharing among the users.
DJI communities will always follow the nature of "respect the dream, pursuit of pure" , the value of this platform is to explore the greatest value and to create the most perfect products and provide the best user experience.
The DJI
developer forum have been created and we thank all of you for being a part of this growing community. In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple principles for the forums here. If you have any questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.   

Part Two: Forum General Principles

•        User should register as DJI developer first before publishing new thread and replies.
•        Any speech and content posted by the users in the community (including but not limited to text, images, audio, video) shall not violate the relevant provisions of national laws and regulations and DJI developer forum rules.
•        Commercial activities are not permitted on this Forum
•        Users shall not post any news which fail to comply with the laws or infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties.
•        we will not tolerate rudeness, profanity (or attempts to bypass profanity filters), insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.

Part Three:  Forum Specific Rules

•        Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.
•        Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts.
•        While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, profanity (or attempts to bypass profanity filters), insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.
•        Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, etc.
•        Multiple or duplicate posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
•        We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate DJI community standards. The DJI team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
•        Discussion of illegal activities and intellectual property violations are not allowed.
•        Each member is allowed one and only login account.
•        We will not tolerate blatant adverts or notices of the competitor’s products.
•        We reserve the rights to edit and delete your offensive comment and post.
•        Posts arguing about company policies are not allowed. You can fill out a support ticket if you have issue with company policies.
•        Posts discussing moderator actions are also not allowed.
•        You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
•        Support tickets should be considered to be confidential information. Support tickets posted in the forums will be deleted.
•        Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
•        We reserve the right to block anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.
•        We will collect user profile information, but only keeps for DJI’s use, and will not dis-close to anyone without user’s permission.
•        Any user in the forum shall not upload any videos that flying DJI products in high-altitude or in a crowded places.
•        If an emergency occurs, DJI is entitled to find the user’s contact information through the Independent search system without prior permission. It is not deemed as violation of privacy.

Links in signatures must keep to these principles        
•        Linking to a commercial product/service is fine, provided it is not a product or service that competes with a product or service offered by DJI and it is not an affiliate program link for DJI or any other affiliate program.
•        Promotional text for a commercial product or service is ok, provided there are no price(s) of product(s) or service(s) listed.
•        A link and promotional text for a site that is not commercial and does not contain product(s) and/or service(s) is allowed, provided the site is not sexual or does not violate DJI community standards. The DJI team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards. (Examples include sites about drugs and/or sex.)
•        Duplicate links to the same URL in a signature are not allowed.

Advertising Services and Solicitation
•        We do not allow people to post threads or to send any private messages or emails to users here that advertise any products, services, funds or donations. Explicit advertising and soliciting in signatures is also prohibited. Advertising for competing products is not allowed.
•        We do not allow selling DJI installation or upgrade services, as we offer this already, and we can not bear this type of service offered from anyone on the forums because of the potential security problems it brings up. You should never give out your DJI customer number or password to anyone, and you should not disclose server logins and/or passwords to anyone except through the DJI support system. We can not take responsibility if you disclose this information to anyone else.

•        Avatars that may be confused with public characters are not allowed.
•        Animated avatars are not allowed.
•        Use of the DJI logo in avatars is not allowed.

Licenses for Sale
We do not allow people to post that are looking to sell or buy a used DJI license.

Affiliate Programs
The DJI affiliate program is designed to allow people to advertise DJI on their web site and earn a commission on all sales generated through that link. You are not allowed to post your affiliate link anywhere on the DJI forums, in your signature or send the link through private messages to other forum users. Anyone that does this may be removed from the affiliate program immediately without notice. This rule applies to all affiliate program links, not just the DJI program.

Reporting a suspected pirated copy of DJI
Please do not post suspected copies of DJI on these forums. If you suspect that a forum is using an illegal copy of DJI, please email the full URL to the forums (not the site's home page) to http://developer.DJI.com.
All sites sent to this address will be added to our anti-piracy database and will be investigated. The name of the person submitting the report will always remain confidential.
We will be unable to respond with whether this site is properly licensed or not, or our actions, for privacy reasons.

Hosting Forum
•        The hosting forum is for discussion of hosts and hosting options for DJI
developers. Advertising of hosting services is not allowed. This includes any host or anyone with a financial interest in or a partnership relationship with a host from replying to questions or requests regarding hosting services. Any posts violating this rule will be removed.
•        Because of the high rate of software piracy on 'free' hosts, discussion and questions regarding free hosting services are not appropriate for this forum. Please feel free to use this forum to discuss paid hosting services.
•        The hosting forum cannot be used to promote specific hosts. We will moderate posts and users continuing to excessively promote or advertise any hosts. Anyone abusing this will lose their right to post in this forum.

Third-Party Disputes and Customizations
We will not mediate third-party disputes due to third-party purchases. Third-party purchases include styles, addons, custom programming and modifications, pay-per-post services, purchasing second-hand licenses, moderation fees, advertising fees or any product not directly purchased from DJI. Purchasing these items from another company is done at your own risk. If you have an issue with a third-party regarding their support or conduct then you will need to handle it through the means they provide. Any such threads on this topic will be closed.
We cannot provide support for third-party customizations. This includes contract programming, purchased or free styles, or modifications downloaded from http://www.vbulletin.org.

General Discussion
The General Discussion is where DJI owners and
developers can gather to chat about almost anything, technical or non-technical in nature. If you have a question that doesn't fit into any other forum, or just want to chat, this is the place.

Staff Disputes
Any disputes with the staff of the DJI
developer forum will be handled in private through the Private Message System or the Support System ticket. If you wish to escalate any issue with staff then please visit: http://developer.DJI.com.

Part Four:  Limitation of liability

Although the administrators and staffs of DJI Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of DJI Community Forum, nor DJI will be held liabilities for the content of any message. Use of the forum is at your own risk.
By agreeing to these rules, you should warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, sexually-oriented, uncourteous, threatening, vulgar, or otherwise violation of any laws.
Also the owners of DJI
developer forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason without any liabilities.
A prior notice will be posted in the forum if there is a system maintenance or upgrades. DJI will not responsible for ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, OF ANY KIND, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM HARDWARE FAILURE OR FORCE MAJEURE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.

Part Five:  Miscellaneous

The DJI developer forum is fully run and owned by DJI and we reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the community dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this community.

Replies
aseidman@gmail.
Hi DJI Forum Admin!

Deleting messages that refer to competitors is not cool.  DJI is great and the products they build are great, so why delete messages that refer to specific things that a competitor does better.  It's an opportunity for you guys to explain why your (different) approach is better or for you guys ultimately to take that feedback and improve DJI products.

2014-10-8 02:59
n2stuff
ForumAdmin Posted at 2014-9-26 08:08
yes, you can report use the report button.

And when will you remove the spam? The Flame Wheel thread is full of them I reported days ago.
2014-9-28 14:59
steve1916
Yes, and the success of your products is directly proportional to product quality, reliability, and thorough testing of software before release.  Providing an overview of process and procedures will help users reduce setup and upgrade errors and keeping the website and downloads up to date will reduce support calls.
2014-9-19 12:21
mixstreme
Wow,  less than 4 weeks old and for no reason decided to throw itself into the ground upon a very nice, experienced and well rehearsed landing. Just put my trip to Poland and the filming of the national park in kolorava on a downer.  
The gimbal boards working fine,  all telemetry is there, just no picture or camera and a ribbon in 2 parts........

Ill probably just strap a decent independent camera to it and collect what shots I can, but bang goes any promo vids from me, which incidentally the posting of which seem to be slowing down don't you think?  any ideas?

The things that was very coincidental was a week previous, my gimbal had the twitch that so many complain about, just twitching itself to the left and down as if in spasm. This rectified itself once I got it down and manually checked it, never did it since.
Im not gonna try and do any warranty claims, it is clearly crash damaged, not sure why though - freaky.
I think the gimbals are not happy and are just plain suicidal lol, it one of the biggest letdowns and complaints on this unit.

Im looking at 3rd party gimbals as DJI is just to expensive to replace and despite popular belief, we , the people are not made of money and even those who are don't want to keep shelling out for the same thing.
Ive read a lot about the customer service from DJI, not all good, but there are some recent happy endings and I hope this is a sign of things turning around.

Im not to fussed about voiding my warranty, its not really worth anything to me in reality as the timescales and costs or negotiations of costs are just to much to combat. Theres a lot of people who have bought this top model and have suffered the same fate, forums are full of them begging for help, workarounds and general advice.

My question is this-  what are the chances of getting the signals and pinout diagram for connecting my modification or a less expensive gimbal and camera to the bird.

There are various posts dedicated to cracking the limitations of the vision + and gimbal setup so people can choose to replace their broken parts without the huge costs.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/s ... 213815#post29590999
http://forums.multicopterpilots. ... i-repeater-p2v.html

Theres even an alternative to replacing the gimbal as such with this great idea....
http://dronexpert.nl/product/pre ... i-phantom-2-vision/
Giving people a choice to remove easily, swap etc..
Surprised you didn't buy that company as they got the right idea when it comes to service and this looks to be a fantastic modification for future models rather than being stuck with no options from your manufacturer.

There are those of us who know that certain modifications are required, the gps fix worked wonders for me, and again this could be incorporated into future designs as it clearly works. I never fly with less than 10 satellite's now, which in turn could prevent those flyaway fears that many have.
So to combat that fear, we fit gps trackers, this to could be incorporated with minimal cost.

Sorry getting carried away,  but the point is , we are your best source of information from the field and product feedback is always a good thing.

Yes you will be criticised, ignore it as usual, but remember that there is more competition and they are catching up fast.

Be innovative.
2014-10-11 14:46
T J Gilbert
Last edited by T J Gilbert In 2014-9-18 22:20 Editor

Hello DJI Pilots!
Just wanted to check in and report that I'm here...
I look forward to participating in this forum.
T J
2014-9-18 20:19
axelvillacis
Where can i buy new rubber vibration dampers for the Vision 2+ camera gimbal. The original box brings extra set. But these wear down with lots of flight time. They tear.
2014-11-18 09:28
jruss1966
Last edited by jruss1966 In 2014-11-2 12:20 Editor

Is DJI working on the gps problem with the P2VP?  Please make a post to inform your valued customers.
2014-11-2 12:18
storm1000
acash444@gmail. Posted at 2015-8-14 03:37
Hello to everyone. I just ordered my P3 Pro today and am anxiously waiting for it to arrive at my do ...

Welcome and in the same spot as you, except my P3P is here now... I just haven't set it up yet, but will... SOON! lol
2015-8-14 15:25
DJI-Dave
christyindublin Posted at 2015-8-7 02:49
Hi every one . New to flying haven't flew yet , i got a dji phantom 2 v2.0
looking forward to trying ...

Cool. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy flying mine.
2015-8-12 06:34
Tahoe_Ed
Hotwaterburns Posted at 2015-6-23 20:53
does anyone have any idea if the 4k camera from a P3 professional  is a direct fit into a P3 Advance ...

You can swap the P3P camera to your P3A and it will be transformed to the Professional.  However, you will then need to load the P3P firmware.
2015-6-24 00:11
Eirlink
hello everyone....enjoy the forum. ask plenty of questions
2014-9-19 01:39
simonfeaugas@gm
Hello, I uplaoded my avatar but still havent change in my profile! thanks
2014-9-20 01:38
ForumAdmin
simonfeaugas@gm Posted at 2014-9-20 01:38
Hello, I uplaoded my avatar but still havent change in my profile! thanks

Hi Simon,
after you upload your avatar, you need refresh the page to have the avatar activated.

Thank you
2014-9-23 08:31
a_cberry101
Sounds good
2014-9-23 21:01
hd_ultra@msn.co
Cant wait to see the future of your products.
2014-9-24 11:28
simonfeaugas@gm
I just saw a Spam or publicity post on the forum that not even DJI related. Is there a way to user to report the post as spam?
2014-9-25 21:20
ForumAdmin
simonfeaugas@gm Posted at 2014-9-25 21:20
I just saw a Spam or publicity post on the forum that not even DJI related. Is there a way to user t ...

yes, you can report use the report button.
2014-9-26 08:08
andremfortier
Does the GPS M is compatible on NAZA module H
2014-9-26 08:22
andremfortier
andremfortier Posted at 2014-9-26 08:22
Does the GPS M is compatible on NAZA module H

Did I install the GPS M was on my DJI Naza M on DJI NAZA H ?
Thak you...
2014-9-26 08:35
ForumAdmin
andremfortier Posted at 2014-9-26 08:35
Did I install the GPS M was on my DJI Naza M on DJI NAZA H ?
Thak you...

Please post a thread about your question in the flight controller section
2014-9-26 09:35
gil@wk.net
Could I get a clarification about the topic "Report an Issue" -- is that for people to report problems about their products or is it for issues with the forum itself (maybe a re-title is in order)
2014-9-27 04:07
Ditr2163
Eirlink Posted at 2014-9-19 01:39
hello everyone....enjoy the forum. ask plenty of questions

Hello  semi newbie here. Thanks in advance for any info you can give me. My camera just out of the blue started taking a long time with shutter closed for every picture. If I manually hit shutter button it cycles through normal time which makes me believe its the app on my tablet.. I did re bind it and it still does this. Any ideas
2014-9-28 08:15
ForumAdmin
gil@wk.net Posted at 2014-9-27 04:07
Could I get a clarification about the topic "Report an Issue" -- is that for people to report proble ...

Hi gil,
that is pure for the forum web issues, we put it particularly under the "forum service" hoping users can identify forum operation issues and post there, so we can follow up.

Thank you
2014-9-28 08:29
ForumAdmin
Ditr2163 Posted at 2014-9-28 08:15
Hello  semi newbie here. Thanks in advance for any info you can give me. My camera just out of the ...

Please post a thread in software section, so your issue can have the proper visibility to experts.
2014-9-28 08:31
ForumAdmin
Sorry for the delay, the reported spams are deleted.
2014-9-28 15:40
capcat
how can i change the shocks on the gimbal?
2014-10-1 09:17
philsidebottom@
A newbie to any kind of flying. Be gentle with me.
2014-10-8 00:36
Filiep
Many thanks for this forum! Greetings from Belgium/Europe
2014-10-9 17:12
Cloud9
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2014-10-12 19:11
Cloud9
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2014-10-12 19:25
SPlatten
Hello, my name is Simon Platten, I am a software engineer working primarily in the offshore industry.  However the company I work for has other ideas which could utilise a Phantom 2.

I can't say much about the project yet, but I was wondering if you would consider adding a forum for software development, to allow people like me and other Phantom 2 owners to share ideas and developments.  Could be a great way to expand the number of users.

I hope this is warmly received.

Kind Regards,
Sy
2014-10-12 20:03
stewartlee@link
Hi Guys - great to be invovled
2014-10-12 23:51
stewartlee@link
Guys - to post a completely new thread do I have to meet some requirements?
I have on save draft as an option that I can see...

Sorry, believe it or not, this is the 1st forum I've ever got involved with
2014-10-13 00:09
DJI-JS
stewartlee@link Posted at 2014-10-13 00:09
I have on save draft as  ...

the only requirement is the post need to contain no less than 10 letters,
2014-10-13 09:55
MuggeGHQ
Last edited by MuggeGHQ In 2014-10-31 01:35 Editor

How long time after i made a new thread is it available ? Just made on in gimbal but can't see it yet ?

Thanks
P.S
Must have forgot to do something. I just edit my post and now it came online ?
2014-10-31 01:25
mhkaawy
hello sir
i got a dji f550 zenmuse h3- 3d gimble  and a gopro im flying using a 3s 4500 lipo and a 4s 4500 lipo with the 3s 4500 it makes my fly not more than 4 minutes and with the 4s 4500 not more than 6 minutes and i know it is a short time flying
so pls what might be the problem to get at least 10 to 12 minutes flying time and if you think batteries amp is not enough what you recommend to use as a battery size
and if i should check or do something to my dji pls let me know i need your help

thanks in advance
2014-10-31 10:46
ffoulem@rogers.
stewartlee@link Posted at 2014-10-13 00:09
I have on save draft as  ...

I have the same problem. I've tried posting a New Thread twice and only see "Save Draft" as an option.  I don't see either topics posted anywhere... odd.
2014-11-11 09:05
timsalways@comc
is my avtar working?
2014-11-12 10:41
hamedhamed
hi . i buy one dii light bridge and i want testing receiver light bridge by one battri 3s 850 ma . can i doing this work?
and i want know can i using light bridge Without multi rotor ?
2014-11-21 13:25
ducpeter
helo and test of my avatar
2014-11-25 06:07
Windblow
Just saying hello.
Any issues I've had so far have been searched for on the forum and my problems have been remedied so thanks for that.

I do have one more problem, my phantom is beep beep...... beep beep......beep beeping at me, the ESCs flash twice with no other indications, it wont connect to the assistant also.

Any help is much appreciated.
2014-11-29 02:07
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list