Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Close
You need to log in before you can reply       Login | Register now

[Help] M600 uart connection with Raspberry Pi 3

Author: rocklinsuv 2017-7-22 00:26
4 138
Hi there,

I'm currently doing some preliminary research on M600 with RP3 onboard computer. I've found a website describing the hardware configuration: https://developer.dji.com/onboard-sdk/documentation/hardware-setup/index.html. May anyone please advice me which connection I should use? Should I get a TTL-USB cable too? Many thanks.

Cheers,
Replies
mtomoto
I have the same question, sent dozens of e-mails to DJI support and they don't give me a clear answer. If someone knows how to make a RPi3 works with the M600 please tell us... My understanding is that the OSDK 3.3 doesn't work with the current firmware, therefore we should use 3.2 which I can't install
2017-7-22 05:13
rocklinsuv
mtomoto Posted at 2017-7-22 05:13
I have the same question, sent dozens of e-mails to DJI support and they don't give me a clear answe ...

Hey dude would you please elaborate why you can't install OSDK3.2? My original post was about serial connection between RP3 and M600. Did you use a direct connection (Tx-RX, GND-GND and vice versa) or a TTL-USB?
2017-7-22 10:26
DosBobs1
Have you resolved this problem?
2017-8-15 12:41
dji31
The GPIO Port 14/15 on RPI is already TTL so no need for USB converter (but that also works). I have communication with the flight controller with just connecting API port RX/TX/G to GPIO and Ground on RPI. No level shifter or anything like that.

PA
2017-8-25 20:03
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list