Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Close
You need to log in before you can reply       Login | Register now

[Manifold] zenmuse x3 whit jetsonTX/TK1

Author: tank335@gmail.c 2017-2-28 06:12
3 359
hi. my question is about the camera zenmuse x3, i know manifold is the hardware to this, but ¿is compatible also with the development cards jetsonTK1 and jetson TX1? And if it is not, what is the pin layout of 10 pin port and 8 pin port? What information could you give me to understand more about this?. i searched the internet but nothing.

I really appreciate any response
Replies
Ighamer99
Hi Tank,
I've got a m100 and a Jetson. ...If you find out the pin outs then please publish as I've been looking for months.....
2017-3-10 18:39
lorenzo_aldrigh
Hi guys,
I have a m100 and a Jetson TK1 and I have your issue.
I find a nice site where you can find the pinnout of the 8 pin camera connector and 10 pin gimbal connector.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/ ... e-camera-and-gimbal
Now the problem is how to trasfer the signal to the jetson TK1. In this momen I try to capture the signal trought USB on the TK1 (with D+ and D-), but for use the original gimbal control you need to re-rute the signal in to N1 Matrice 100 controller.

Anyone have an idea?
2017-3-14 07:32
travisdfields
lorenzo_aldrigh Posted at 2017-3-14 07:32
Hi guys,
I have a m100 and a Jetson TK1 and I have your issue.
I find a nice site where you can find ...

Hi,
were you able to connect your camera/gimbal to your TK1?  Would you mind posting how you were able to do it. I'm currently working with a Matrice 100 with X3 gimbal and Jetson TX2. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
2017-8-2 00:45
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list