Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Close
You need to log in before you can reply       Login | Register now

[Feedback] In Search of Development Partner for Breakthrough DJI App

Author: DanKanes6 2016-12-20 08:38
0 283
Hello,

My Name is Dan Kanes, and like many of you here, I believe that DJI is making the world we live in more amazing, fun, and inspiring every day with the Drones and other products they are creating.

DJI's drones have inspired me to make a leap into one of my lifelong goals of creating some meaningful software applications.

A little over a year ago I began work on prototyping my app to create a functioning proof of concept.

Now I am at a stage where I am not embarassed to show what I've been working on - but I think this concept has even greater possibility than what I alone am able to put into it.

Currently I am searching for a part time or full time employee with amazing coding and development skills who has a deep passion for Drones.

Your existing CV does not need to show drone app development, but a strong understanding of the DJI SDK is preferred.

Please feel free to showcase any of your work that you are proud of, whether it is a graphics demo created for fun, database software, or really any app that shows your passion and skill for development.

Preferably looking to hire someone in the Los Angeles, CA or Silicon Valley / Bay Area - but open to interviews worldwide.

Please email me your CV to :

Dan@hyperspace3.com

Thanks, and looking forward to meeting you!

Replies
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list