Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Close
You need to log in before you can reply       Login | Register now

[Discussion] Kit for mount Guidance on M100 with X3 camera

Author: lucaoms 2015-12-18 22:56
6 4314
Hi,
yesterday mounting Guidance on M100
I dicover that is not possible mount guidance if you are using gimbal x3 ther is 3 solution:
1) mounting another expansion bay , under M100, and attach giudance here ( giudance stay 30mm more down , do not touch X3 , but it's not good to position , and it's ugly looking)
2) mount giudance on Top and loose 1 sensor
3) study and realize a sistem to have better use and look

this is the result what do you think?

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view, Not have an account?Register now

x
Replies
DJI-Sinsasion
To mount Guidance and X3 camera simultaneously on M100, we suggest you to mount Guidance on the top, following the the instructions here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPpBDHFharo
2015-12-30 21:26
justincooper9
Do you have the measurements for the DIY parameters for mounting the guidance directly on top the battery mount?  Also, do you have the windows 10 drivers?
2016-1-7 11:08
DJI-Sinsasion
justincooper9 Posted at 2016-1-7 11:08
Do you have the measurements for the DIY parameters for mounting the guidance directly on top the ba ...

We currently don't have the measurements. I'll provide them once I have.

For Windows 10 drivers, please contact our after-sale service for it. Our next version of Guidance Assistant will include Windows 10 drivers.
2016-1-29 15:40
ahornsey
Windows 8/8.1/10 are pretty standard for people at the leading edge of tech such as M100 owners. It's essential that we get Win10 drivers asap.
Any news on a Mac version of N1 Assistant?

Andy
2016-2-15 10:21
ahornsey
This is a slick way to mount Guidance and X3, the DJI preferred method looks a bit clunky.
Do you have issues with the front sensor showing in the extremes of the camera?

I am assuming that the front mounting plate is bespoke?

Good job!! Andy
2016-2-15 10:24
jespestana
In this video DJI shows a M100 setup with: onboard computer, X3 Gimbal and Guidance sensor (check from 0:24):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kXoUsqzzMU

Also, check the M100 latest manual, they specify positions for the Guidance stereo heads, so that they are not blocked by any part or equipment on the M100.
2016-4-20 22:19
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list