Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Close
You need to log in before you can reply       Login | Register now

[Discussion] what is app_bundle_id in Matrice 100?

Author: aJays 2015-9-6 00:36
2 7036
Last edited by aJays In 2015-9-5 11:37 Editor

Hello,
I registered as a Level 1 developer at DJI, for developing an onboard application for the Matrice 100 (all I need right now is to pull some statistics out).

I don't understand the idea behind the whole process of registration and device connecting to DJI server to get my data. Nevertheless, when I "create app" on the website, it gives me an App ID (which is not 24-digits, as it says it will be), but I can't figure out what `app_bundle_id` is. I used the app's name to see if that works. I don't think the Matrice is allowing me to get through.

Could anyone please tell me what I should do?

Using ROS Indigo on Ubuntu 14. Wired USB-to-miniUSB connection to hook up Matrice 100.

Thanks.
Replies
DJI-yingjh
Hi aJays:
Thanks very much for your post.
For the differences between level1 and level2, we refer you to the following webpage:  https://developer.dji.com/onboard-sdk/features/compare/.
App ID for your case is 7 digits but NOT 24 digits. It’s a bug in our website and we are sorry for the confusion.
M100 flight platform can be used for some autonomous flight tasks. Because of this, a stricter security policy and the activation process is introduced.
“app_bundle_id” is reserved and will be functioning in future release.
You can find most of the answers here:
https://github.com/dji-sdk/Onboa ... d_API_QuickStart.md
Best
2015-9-11 22:08
Scanifly
I'd like to know what the difference is between level 1 and level 2 but the link referenced above is no longer valid. Could you please send an updated link or just explain here. Thank you.
2016-7-12 07:38
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list