Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Close
You need to log in before you can reply       Login | Register now

[Help!] Unsharp livefeed from P3A to Samsung tab s 10,5

Author: Tyge 2015-6-18 07:13
2 4971
Last edited by Tyge In 2015-6-18 07:20 Editor

The livefeed from my P3A to my Samsung tab s 10,5 looks almost like it is not digital at all. It is unsharp.
Livefeed from my Lightbridge to the same tablet is crystal clear. Not with the same camera though.
Does anybody else have this problem.
And then there is the app problem with lag and so on.
Just problems after problems!!

I have actually packed my P3A and I am ready to ship it back to my dealer tomorrow. Just tierd of all the problems with this machine!

I might ceep it if somebody can tell me why the livefeed is looking analog and unsharp!

Some say their livefeed is crystal clear on the same tablet. So why not mine?
Replies
jcook987@gmail.
Same here, choppy video.  Live feed freezes after about 5 min.   I'm using a Samsung Tab S.  
2015-7-5 06:23
paul.webtints
jcook987@gmail. Posted at 2015-7-5 00:23
Same here, choppy video.  Live feed freezes after about 5 min.   I'm using a Samsung Tab S.

Same here live feed is unusable and freezes for 10 or 15 seconds at times. Only way to find out where you are is to hover and wait for it to catch up, but it's never in sync it's always behind only the degree changes.

For such a new powerful Tab the lack of support it shocking, fed up of being told it's not on the approved list.

Anyone else having problems with sync?  It works fine on Ipad but on the Samsung it spends most of it's time updating location, or downloading location information.  
2015-9-11 18:51
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list